Problem with my account

tonny0040
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my account and I don't know what to do. I have sold one item on eBay and when I wanted to withdraw money to my card I got this message "There's a problem with your account. Make sure to resolve it so you have full access to your account again." When I click on that it will redirect me to resolution center which says "We're reviewing your submissions. We’ll get back to you within 2 business days." and I can only click on the button which says "Continue". I haven't submitted them anything via resolution center nor I got any email why is my account blocked, so I really don't know what is happening and how can I solve this. I have this problem since 29th April 2017. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tonny0040

Your best bet is to phone customer services who can tell you the problem and how to resolve things.

>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.