Possible Fraud but no way of sorting - Help!!!

MWiggs
Contributor
Contributor
I seem to have two PayPal accounts. One email log/acc in was opened in 2006 but I am trying to log into this account to delete it. However PayPal are asking for my bank details when it was opened?? I am very worried because even my memorable information isn't working to reset password?? This is making me worried that I didn't open the account? Worrying because I have no way of re setting this account? Unless I find some details of a bank acc I had (apparently) 12 yrs ago?? Sadly an eBay transaction has paid into this PayPal acc and I have no way of checking or accessing it.. So so frustrating after calling PayPal and EBay several times this week 😞
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi MWiggs,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.