cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal has hijacked my money for no reason, but promise to handle complaint in 4-8 weeks?!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Paypal has hijacked my money for no reason, but promise to handle complaint in 4-8 weeks?!

Hello,

I have had a limited access to my account for two months and Paypal claims that there is some account information missing. I have given all details (passport, exaple invoices etc.) several months ago but they still claim someting is missing.

The most Strange part is that I cannot give any more information at Resolution center, even if I would like to. All the information is already marked as accepted there. This is how they inform that my account access is limited and more information is needed:

more info needed.jpg

But when I try to solve issue and give the missing information (?) I get this page saying that all information is already there:

resolution center.jpg

I cannot give any more information, but account still stays at Limited status!!! I Cannot withdraw or send any money from my account.

Is this happening to others?

I had to make a formal compalaint about the issue to Paypal and got return information that complaint will be handeled in 4-8 weeks. It seems that until that I have no access to withdraw money from my account! I still can put more money there...

Is My money is hijacked by Paypal, or what is going on here?