Paypal Stuck at checking your info

MMaslouh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

i want made a purchase in ebay, when i choose paypal the access window shows up like every time. but after inserting my infos it Stuck at "checking your info"

Sans titre.png

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

toviadomus
Contributor
Contributor

I have this too and I'm from Srilanka. I see this from yesterday and issue is still not fixed. This happens every now and then. I think is a server issue.

They charge money and still not fixing major issues like this. What the hell paypal? 

Login to Me Too

Jpnc66
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me.....since today....check under android and under win 10.....same problem

Login to Me Too

toviadomus
Contributor
Contributor

yeah! ios and win 10-chrome, firefox cleared out cache too. still no luck. problem definitly not from our side either ebay or paypal. 

@Jpnc66 wrote:

Same for me.....since today....check under android and under win 10.....same problem

Login to Me Too

Wijewardena
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Friends,

There is one solution. Change the IP address of your computer or phone to do so. This is a successful solution.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Jpnc66
Contributor
Contributor

I think the problem came from ebay, because i just make a transaction on banggood without any problems.......thats a similar checkout on ebay and banggood

Login to Me Too

insynity
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem. I use OS X. Tried on two different browsers (Chrome & Safari), wouldn't work.

Login to Me Too

toviadomus
Contributor
Contributor

It's been 16 hours problem still presists. Man Mad

Login to Me Too

mimi269236

Checking your information…Checking your information…

Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge - Windows 10, Windows 7...

eBay app - Android 5, Android 6, iOS...

Same result...

Login to Me Too

mimi269236

Logged in and was able to pay trough:

ebay.ca (eBay Canada)

ebay.com - doesn't work for me

ebay.co.uk - doesn't work for me

ebay.de - doesn't work for me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.