PayPal session timout is way too fast

ScottsDesk
Contributor
Contributor

I am creating buttons and configuring carts in my Paypal business account. I keep running into session timeouts... Im logged in work on the config or the button, and go to save and my session has timed out and I have to log back in and start all over again... this is way aggravating as it takes more than a few mins to do these and statring over is getting old... how do i set it to leave me logged in longer

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there ScottsDesk,

I understand your concerns, the session timeout as I am sure you are aware acts as a security measure so there is no way to extent the timeframes.

If however you are active on the PayPal account it should not be timing you out?

If you are active and it is still timing you out- what browser are you using?

Siobhan  

Login to Me Too

ScottsDesk
Contributor
Contributor

I use chrome. But the session timeouts should not effect me if I am in the session with the proper login token right... I mean the session is too fast to be able to do some things before it does time me out.

So aggravatig.

Login to Me Too

ChazNick
New Community Member

I have the same problem doing anything while logged in: creating invoices, editing carts, you name it. I get timed out in litterally 30 seconds to one minute. I've actually been creating an invoice and it times out. How does PayPal not know I'm making changes inside my account? It is such a time waster. If I cut & paste code into my website (which is super fast) I'm dead and have to relog in.

Please tell me there is a fix for this. I'd love to have 5 minutes as stated.

Charlie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.