PayPal issue with Bricklink.com paypal (onsite) option

SVB90
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've been having an issue with using PayPal from within Bricklink.com every time I try to make a payment using the PayPal (Onsite) option (which is sometimes the only option available on certain stores). I click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button and then it brings me to a PayPal cart with the store's seller's name and then I have to type in my username and password. However, once I do that, it gives me this error each time:

"We're unable to validate your security key. For your protection, we've restricted access to your account. To access your account, you can either verify your identity or contact Customer Service at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call."

When I try clicking on the verify link, it then automatically brings me to this message:

"Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

However, if I login to PayPal and manually send money to someone with their email, I have no login errors. Why does this keep happening? I don't have any security keys, so I don't understand what the problem is. Is it a PayPal problem or a Bricklink.com problem?

Thank you for your help and your time!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.