Not Any PayPal Seller protection

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

Seller Protection

Protected Sales

Tangible items that are sold and sent with proof of delivery from within the UK to buyers worldwide. Be upfront about all the details of the item, specifically defects, condition and abnormalities. Also supply an accurate delivery estimate.

- Send to swindler and trif buyer, not any resul't.

Proof of Delivery

To be eligible for Seller Protection, we require two types of evidence for protection eligibility. A digital or physical proof that the item was sent by the seller, and proof that the item was delivered by the delivery company.

- Send 2 tipes to Papapal case, claim, any support, not any resul't.

Items Not Covered

Items that don't match your description, intangible items like services or digital goods, items that violate our policies or eBay's policies, and items you sell or deliver in person. None of these items are covered.

All item covered- info in our item's- Paypal not wrote any info-Not any resul't.

Reassuring Buyers

Become a verified seller to help give buyers additional peace of mind and attract more customers.

Only PayPal help to stolem money with swindler and trif buyer.

Resolution Support

We provide full support to help resolve any buyer disputes or fraudulent payments. You must respond to our requests for information as outlined in our communications to you. You send the item to the delivery address listed on the PayPal Transaction Details page. If you’re not selling on eBay, make sure the transaction is marked as 'eligible' for Seller Protection.

Not any PayPal support

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Kernowass!

This situation not ok, not by.

This very big poblem in PayPal and PayPal make scammer, trif, swinder buyer side and help him stolen seller money.

I have swindler buyer case and  open claim, swindler buyer open not-receipt case after them this buyer confirm recieipt item  and not close case.

Buyer's name: Murat Tanta
Buyer's email: 
Transaction ID: 09W30697CA3725103

Transaction date: 7 Dec 2014
Transaction amount: 70.99 GBP
Your transaction ID: 31X51794D2384271J
Case number: PP-003-666-650-321

Refund amount: 70.99 GBP
PayPal not write this confirm info, not check send track info, which i add in case only send money to swindler and help stolen my money.

Onece recomend wrote many messege in this community case, may be any Paypal worker seen that and reduce problem.

Becouse Paypal not get for right resolution case or claim any thing.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

My frend  Kernowass!

This situation not ok, this not easy problem this big problem PayPal.

Please if you level not support this problem, not write ok or buy only result info.

This very big poblem in PayPal and PayPal make scammer, trif, swinder buyer side and help him stolen seller money.

I have swindler buyer case and  open claim, swindler buyer open not-receipt case after them this buyer confirm recieipt item  and not close case.

Buyer's name: Murat Tanta

Case number: PP-003-666-650-321

Refund amount: 70.99 GBP
PayPal not write this confirm info, not check send track info, which i add in case only send money to swindler and help stolen my money.

Onece recomend wrote many messege in this community case, may be any Paypal worker seen that and reduce problem.

Becouse Paypal not get for right resolution case or claim any thing.
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

Possiblle help for you case and helping more seller in similar case.

1.If case not close, direct case to claim.

2. After claim open you can add proff of sending item as foto in scan, number track send item and off couse many info in conversation  messege's with buyer and seller in case both side, becouse PayPay not read messege in case or claim without link to messege info.

3. Greate problem post or some post's  with scan, proff, many info with you case and situasion,in similar directory's, in PayPal community for issue your helping  PayPal support, which read offten only specific post, for many choise with helping and suppopting for you.

4. In finally claim issue a vafour not-right buyer you as seller have 10 day after claim closed, re-activate claim with add proff, scan, info again or new info in re-open claim for direction in your right side.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.