New Business Account Can't Reset Password - 'We're Sorry, We Couldn't Confirm Its You'

Tom__163
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

I set up a new business Paypal account a week or more ago and set it up by adding my bank account and setting up invoicing but I set a temp password I can't remember so I am needing to reset it.

When I try to reset after entering my email I get a pop-up message saying 'We're Sorry, We Couldn't Confrim Its You' and thats it. I can't email Paypal support because I cant login to the account and cant get through the automated phone service to get to an agent.

Please can anyone assist?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tom__163
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Tom_163,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

When contacting the Customer Support Team please repeat the word "Agent" or press 0 and you will be passed through to the next available agent. You will still need to verify your account verbally over the phone by confirming your email address and one financial information.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.