My business account limited over a month (I cannot withdraw or partial refund my customers)

Shah2

I have a fully verified business account with Paypal over 6 years. I educated my customers to open Paypal account as it is safest payment in the world. 100's of customers opened Paypal accounts and according to this my business was growing and last month Paypal limited my account. I have explained that my company registered in UK 2009 and uploaded document. I sell my products and services in Saudi arabia and Bangladesh only. The limitation/compliance team assured me that my account will be restored shortly and they apologised for the delay. Last one month I made over 50 calls to account limitation department and every time they assured that my Paypal account will be restored within few hours, by morning, end of today, within 24hours or perhaps 48hours etc etc. and Paypal staff appear very friendly and helpful but I lost confidence, I don't know if anyone can help me my case ID is PP-004-875-186-741

Lack of poor management in Paypal for not understanding business needs for example for not able to partial refund my customers, it a shame that a ''Great Paypal'' will loose customers trust and confidence.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.