Moving abroad

Johnno0611
New Community Member

I have recently moved to Spain from the UK.  It does not seem possible to change the address on my Settings from the UK to Spain.  CXan anyone help please?"

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DanielJR
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Johnno0611,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the PayPal community 🙂

Hope you recent move hasn't been too stressful and gone off without a hitch.

Regarding your query, PayPal at this time is country specific and you would be required to close your UK account and register for a Spanish PayPal account.

Have great day Smiley Happy

-DanielJR

Login to Me Too

sarahdawkins
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 

I have the same problem.  However, I want to keep my Paypal UK rather than delete it, as I will still be going back to the UK. Is this possible? 

When registering for Paypal Spain, my credit cards are still in the UK, as we don't have spanish credit cards, only debit cards. Where do I stand? 

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi sarahdawkins,

Welcome to the community forum.

If you will have an address in Spain and one in the UK you can have an account in both places. You would just need a different email address to use for your Spanish account.

In relation to your cards, it is fine just to use a debit card for your Spanish account as long as it has a Visa, MasterCard or American Express logo.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.