Look like Paypal block my IP, cant access Paypal - how to have this fixed??

hanhhoayeu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi paypal,

Today i got a news that my PP was limited with a reason i cant understand. I sent some infomation to proved that my account is mine. Im sure that my money is clean and i did not do anything wrong to be limited my account.

Of course i try to contact with Support team and they answer me to my email, but they did not explain for me the reason my account was limited. They said that i have to wait for 180 days then i can withrad my money. 

But, when i try to enter paypal on my laptop and my phone, my app! I cant access to PayPal server. Then i try at another laptop and its work. I login and saw that they said: This limitation cannot be appealed.

I am not happy about this thing. Why you limit my account without a convincing explanation then block my IP to ban me to access the sever. I really dont understand that, why did they do that? What i need is a help from them and need to check my case. I just want someone explain for me, help me to fix this or guide me how to fix this, or some another solution. My bussiness is delay now and i cant do nothing. I serious followed your rules, and i think some mistake happened in this case and i need to justice.

So admin! Please help me this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

hanhhoayeu
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry if i said something wrong, now i can access, i dont know why. But admin see this please help me with my problem about my account.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

hanhhoayeu
Contributor
Contributor

I dont know what happened but i cant access paypal again, nobody help me??

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Hanhhoayeu.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that there has been a limitation placed on your PayPal account recently.

When a limitation is placed on an account, we would be requesting additional information to verify the account information before it can be resolved.

You would need to go to the Resolution Centre on your account to complete the required steps to get your limitation lifted on your account.

Can you please try this and let us know how it goes?

David.

Login to Me Too

oscargabaonjr
New Community Member

My IP Address has been blocked. I cannot access my paypal using my phone nor laptop. My IP Address is XXXX

Could someone please help?

Immediate response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Post edited by moderator to comply with forum guidelines to remove personal information

Login to Me Too

Irishbartx
New Community Member

I don't think you should post your actual IP in the thread(Just for your safety in the prevention of a Ddos attack) but yeah, my best bet is changing your IP by turning off your router and leaving it off for more than 5-10 minutes and you should be given an new IP. If that doesn't work, maybe leave it off over night when getting to bed and if that still does not change it chances are you have a modem with a static IP address(This is where it stays the same and never changes). My best bet would be for you to go out and buy a router and you will be able to have a Dynamic IP address(Where it changes) This will allow you to change it as many times as you like and its pretty simple. PayPal are ridiculous at handling things but I'll tell you this, its not ran by people but robots. This happened to me before and with a simple thing such as a router, I was able to use PayPal as much as I want. It will take a lot of effort for you to get IP banned. You could also buy someting called a VPS where it would change your IP address and its much easier in my opinion. I hope this helped, just cause your permently limited DOES NOT mean you can use it ever again, that's ridiculous and PayPal knows it. 

Login to Me Too

marti1
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem! They block you to avoid getting any more contact from you about the problem!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.