Login to PayPal button not working on ebay.

johnnog
Contributor
Contributor

When i am using my PC using Firefox browser,when i try to buy an item on ebay i click on the login to PayPal button to pay for the item all i get is an empty window opening,i cannot buy anything when using my preffered browser.This has only just started to happen this week,previously,after buying an item,the paypal box would automatically show my payment card options to pay with and i could complete transaction without any problems.

What has happened to the PayPal login button on ebay?Why am i just getting a blank window when i try to login when on ebay?

I am running a PC with Windows 7 Home Premium.

I hope this matter can be fixed as soon as possible.

I prefer to use Firefox as it is more secure than IE.

I have no problems loggingin to the main PayPal site,just this ebay problem.

I have cleared cache and still have the problem.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi johnnog,

Sorry to hear about this. We would like to look into this issue for you, as it sounds like it's of a technical nature. However, as we don't have access to your account details from here, we would recommend contacting Customer Support directly.

You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or Twitter (@AskPayPal) for assistance.

Thanks in advance!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.