I'm unable to access the 2 accounts that my bank is linked to, "an error occurred on our end" ??

Delet
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 paypal accounts that are linked to my bank account, however I am completely unable to access them. I know the log-in credentials to access both of these accounts, yet whenever I attempt to sign into them I am presented with "an error occurred on our end". I'm completely stumped, as I am also unable to request to change any of the credentials of my account.

I'm a big fan of PayPal, and being unable to use it means I have to go through a number of workarounds and means I need to use other methods to transfer money. This is just a big inconvenience and it would be so much easier to use PayPal.

I really have no idea on how to fix this, how would I go about unlinking my bank account from my two PayPal accounts if I am unable to access them? 

Any assistance is welcome, and I would very much like to get this sorted.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Delet
Contributor
Contributor
Bump...
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Delet,

Thanks for posting your question in our community. 

I understand that you are not able to log in. Have you tried to use different browsers or the app? Sometimes this helps. If you are still having issues I would advise to call us so we can help you resolve this. You can find our number if you click on the 'Help & Contact' option at the bottom of each page. 

-Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.