I forgot my credit card number and my security questions.

XentekRBLX
New Community Member

So, I forgot my credit card number because It's a pre-paid card that I bought from safeway. I also don't know my security questions and I can't get a call if I don't know my card number. I need to log in! 😞

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Dustin

Hi XentekRBLX,

That sounds like a very difficult situation. In this case we would need you to give PayPal customer service a call so we can get you back into your PayPal account.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

- Dustin

Login to Me Too

davidmorris
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal Support! I am unable to withdraw my funds since 10 days. I contacted Paypal phone support, they resolved the error for that particular day. I could withdraw for two days. I am still getting the same error. The issue is getting resolved after calling several times. Can you resolve this issue permanently? The error I am receiving is "You cannot complete this transaction at this time" while withdrawing funds to my Visa card. The card is valid and verfied.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Davidmorris,

Thanks for posting in the forum. I am sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing when you try to withdraw funds to your PayPal account. Are you logging in from your home computer when you try to withdraw? This would be advisable. Can you please give the following link a try? www.paypal.com/wdfunds

I hope it works.

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.