I cant buy from ebay with my paypal anymore

Mujx
Contributor
Contributor

So I cant use my paypal at all since its been locked but Im trying to buy items on ebay but everytime i go to checkout it says We can't process your PayPal payment.

Now i removed my paypal from my ebay to see if I can just pay with my card but I dont know what to do now

Any help would be appreciated!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mujx

Well that would depend on if the seller can accept direct card payments, most can only accept card payments via paypal.

You need to read on what payments the seller accepts before you buy from that seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mujx
Contributor
Contributor
Ive tried a few items and all come up with the same . But if try someone else's account with no paypal on it that error message doesn't come up. I don't know what to do now
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Mujx,

Welcome to the PayPal community and what a great question to start with.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.