How can I make the CLASSIC site the default?

Simon007
Contributor
Contributor

I hate the new style look as there is very little information displayed.

The original CLASSIC site held far more detail and many more transaction lines than this new style crap.

I would like to have the classic style by default please.

And, can you please make sure that the sites honour my max resolution of 1024x768 as scrolling SIDEWAYS is istarting to get annoying. REALLY annoying.

Thanks,

Simon.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is a user to user help forum and not customer services.

You can't make the classic site the default but you can click to select it until its phased out.

I think the resolution is down to your computer.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RainMaker11
Contributor
Contributor

I am to the point that I don't want paypal any more with demanding that if I invoice someone they need to create a paypal account and second I don't like the new version and keep having to change back to classic this is CRAP again another company that just doesn't leave things alone

Login to Me Too

RainMaker11
Contributor
Contributor

You donating your time is Your Choice and if you ask for a Thank You and or Kudos is Your stuff not mine!

Go volunteer your time somewhere else if your Ego needs this kind of attention. Why do you kids think you need...stroked or praised for doing something or anything these days ???

This is the Real World kids  Your Hovering parents did nothing to prepare you.  

Login to Me Too

raveon22
New Community Member

i must be going blind !

i dont see the Classic Site link

used to be @ the bottom of the home page

or is it gone for good.

any help would be great.

Login to Me Too

LaizaVenice
Contributor
Contributor

classic site is still there but Paypal is planning to phase it out so they're doing it slowly region per region.

Classic website may not be available but i'm sure the link is still up and running so you might wanna get the link for it and save it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.