Hide my home address as a Buyer

kilotank
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have seen the other responses but they dont cover a personal Buyer.

I have a personal account with my home address which appears to a seller when I make a payment.  Chris180 mentioned on Nov-27-2013 said "only buyers address's are shown when buying a product/service, and only if the option is selected to show their address's."

I cannot find this feature. Can someone show me how to hide my home address so I can choose who sees it if I need a delivery.

Many thanks

Kilo

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snoozyblue
Contributor
Contributor

You'll be prompted at the checkout to give an address, but there's no option to not give one. If you're going to be buying something, your seller's protection is based upon whether or not they dispatch it to that very address.

Sending a personal payment would send no address, but only because that's not viewed as a payment for a sale, and thus not covered by Buyer Protection.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

snoozyblue
Contributor
Contributor

You'll be prompted at the checkout to give an address, but there's no option to not give one. If you're going to be buying something, your seller's protection is based upon whether or not they dispatch it to that very address.

Sending a personal payment would send no address, but only because that's not viewed as a payment for a sale, and thus not covered by Buyer Protection.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.