Hacked account, but you wont help me!

Xellpnz
Contributor
Contributor

Im scared,

My bank account and credit card account have been fully maxed, and i owe them around £3000 pounds due to someone remotly accessing my account, you guys promiced me protecton, i can provide the evidence but the email you said you would send out can take upto 72hrs!!! Now i owe the bank charges daily, you ruined my credit rating AFTER someone on the phone said payments would not go out till its solved with the police...

I cant sleep, 3 nights now..... im on knifes edge, i wont now get paid for over 3months due to this.......... i cant live like this and you guys have not helped AT all......

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xellpnz

Firstly this is a user to user help forum and NOT paypal customer services, so ''we'' have done nothing.

Secondly why have you not filed a dispute for unauthorised transaction in your paypal account?

Thirdly why have you not phoned customer services??  >>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Xellpnz
Contributor
Contributor

sorry that was mid night, emotions running, and i feel that no one will help me at all.

I have contacted them, alot over past few days. But do to the attack happend on my machine remotely they dont want to really listen to whats going on.

I tried to contact the people whom the money went to, but they are not replying back at all, and i have phone and made a disprute on each of the transactions, all came back my fault.

Issue is, I cant afford to do anything, banks are putting charges higher everyday, and i have no way of sorthing this. all as some **bleep** remoltely connected to me, which i can prove, but seems to late..... paypal taking their time to gather the evidence off me. **bleep** even the Action fruad people are taking their time, and i know its got to be done correctly but i am going to suffer for ages with no fix. Seems the hackers got away scott free and i have to pick the peices up, and my bipolar is in overdrive.

And i phoned agent yesterday saying they would of stopped the pay ments till things where solved, but alas i feel cheated =/

Like i said before, i wish i could have some help, and not feel like its my fault...... i worked hard to get where i am and i feel like everything is going to crumble due to some silly hackers, which i can prove ASAP, and can be fixed in a day.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.