[HELP] [BING ADS] Do i need to have funds to add paypal with Bing Ads payment option?

temp20220222ar
New Community Member

Hi, I'have a Bank verified paypal account...but, currently the account is empty... i want to add this paypal account as my bing funding source...but, everytime i tried to add it showed error.. 

error message: ät this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Microsoft Online, Inc. and try another option. Go Back to Merchant

My Question: [HELP] [BING ADS] Do i need to have funds in my paypal to add this account in Bing Ads payment option? 

Another question: can i pay facebook ads with my paypal balance? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there PplUserz.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to add your bank account to your PayPal account. If you are still having problems, can you please try reaching out to us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this
further for you.

Regarding sending a payment from your account to Facebook ads or Bing ads. You will be able to fund payments from your PayPal balance if you have funds in your PayPal balance when trying to fund the payment.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.