Fraude - Fraud

MidoMartin3
New Community Member

Hoy recibí esto... Thanks for your response. I m Mr (Jack Mark ) from United State I'm ok with the price and condition you give me and i will be paying through PayPal (www.paypal.com) .. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at www.paypal.com and send me your PayPal email for the payment, You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct the Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door, when i must have you pay. Name:***bleep*** So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below Full Name: PayPal Email: Phone Number: Amount: Home Address: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and They Will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you. Thanks

(Post edited by Moderator) 

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Niemka
Contributor
Contributor

and another one:

Why we need this payment?
We require the payment because we must confirm the seller information.We work with Money Gram/western union service to authenticate the identity of the sender of funds;
Boyd International Freight Services Ltd. needs to process all necessary documents needed for the pickup and delivery.
Boyd International Freight Services Ltd. will have to pay all necessary charges before pickup.
After the merchandise is received, if the seller has a reason not to sell the merchandise we'll refund the shipment in maximum 48 hours;
After you complete the transfer of funds we request the following details:
The scanned receipt from the Money Gram/western union.
Amount sent and MTCN.
Sender Name and Address.
However, we expect the shipping cost from you as per our policy,our agent below who will come for the pickup and delivery at your given address,
Payment must be made via Money Gram or Western union and get back to us with the payment receipt.
Note we will have toreceive the payment of €332.00 EUR for the shipping fee of the Baby Stroller, which your
buyer Angelique **beep**, Included to your PayPal account, You will have to send us the shipping fee of €332.00 EUR for the Baby
Stroller as a proof that you have granted us permission to come for the Item.

Name: ****
State: Florida
City: ****
Zip code: ****
County: United State

Post edited by Moderator as per Community guidelines

Login to Me Too

Mikk

Same thing. A ***bleep***, Swedish oil-rig enginer wanted to buy my use wheels from Estonia. I thing an olirig enginer can afford to buy them new from Sweden. He claimed not to have a bank account and wanted to make the payment in Paypal and was willing to pay any extra cost including shipping. An oil-rig enginer doesn't have a bank accoutn... right. 

So I asked him three times why is he trying to buy wheels from Estonia and he didn't answer. So I asked his address and phone number, he gave me some random address in Sweden and an American phone number and he said not to call him, only messages. Okay. 

So I gave my wrong address and a shipping company named Boyd Shipping Company sended me a bill  for 412 euros. When I asked him about it, he claimed that he can't pay for it himself and he will transfer the shipping money on my paypal account, wich never happened. He sended me an "paypal" e-mail that he has maid the payment and the money has transfered to my account . That "paypal" e-mail was sooo fake. 

By the end I sended an e-mail wich said " Go f... your self" in Swedish .

Post edited by Moderator as per Community guidelines. 

Login to Me Too

egx
Contributor
Contributor

I also received the email but with the name ***bleep***, (email Yen Yen) and from what I found on the web "they" have been doing it at least since 2012. I am in Mexico and he contacted me through Mercado Libre. 

He even send me his drivers licence!!! Probably also a fake one.

Login to Me Too

danielaapb

I also got the same message selling my wedding dress in Mercado Libre México

But the name of the person was: Chris Eaton.. 

Login to Me Too

Sabbia
Contributor
Contributor
Name: ***bleep***
Address: ***bleep***
City :.***bleep***
State: ***bleep***
Zip code: ***bleep***

So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below

Full Name:
PayPal Email:
Amount:
Whatsapp Number:
Home Address:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and They Will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.

Thanks
Login to Me Too

kairoad
Contributor
Contributor

Hey exact what I would like to know. what is the flaw of that thing so we an inform pay pal and other customers.

Login to Me Too

jvazquez2803
New Community Member

i got the same thing 

Thanks for your response. I'm Mr (***bleep***) from United State I'm ok with the price and condition you give me and i will be paying through PayPal. I will pay directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at  www.paypal.com  and send me your PayPal email for the payment, You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct the Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door, when i must have you pay.

Name: ***bleep***
Address: ***bleep***
State: ***bleep***
Zip code: ***bleep***

So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below

Full Name:
PayPal Email:
Amount:
Whatsapp Number:
Home Address:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and They Will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.

Thanks
Login to Me Too

Padrino99
New Community Member

Yo recibí el siguiente correo que me proporcionó en Mercadolibre en México. Y pude ver que son mensajes similares a otros artículos y correos. CUIDADO!!!

Gracias por su respuesta. Soy el señor (***bleep***) de Estados Unidos. Estoy de acuerdo con el precio y las condiciones que me brindas. Pagaré a través de PayPal (www.paypal.com). De modo que pagaré directamente en tu cuenta de PayPal sin cualquier retraso, y espero que tenga una cuenta de PayPal y si no puede crear fácilmente su cuenta de PayPal en su sitio web en www.paypal.com y enviarme su eMaiul de PayPal para el pago, no tiene que preocuparse por el envío . Le ordenaré al agente de Shipping Co que venga a buscarlo a su puerta, cuando deba hacer que pague.

Nombre: ***bleep***
Dirección: ***bleep***
Ciudad:. ***bleep***
Estado: ***bleep***
Código postal: ***bleep***
País: Estados Unidos

Así que amablemente vuelve a contactarme con tus detalles de PayPal como este a continuación

Nombre completo:
E-mail de Paypal:
Número de teléfono:
Cantidad:
Direccion de casa:

Tan pronto como reciba estos detalles de usted, procederé con el pago de inmediato y ya he hecho los arreglos para que lleguen agentes de envío privados para que recojan el artículo en la puerta de su casa y ellos se encargarán de recogerlo. documento que incluye la información completa para recoger el artículo en el paso de la puerta de su casa. Por lo tanto, necesitaré la dirección de su casa tan pronto como se realice el pago.

Gracias..
Login to Me Too

juanjodibildox
Contributor
Contributor

Si, tengo el mismo mensaje, en español. Se me hizo muy misterioso desde el principio, lo copio aquí:

Gracias por su respuesta. Soy la señorita ***bleep*** de United State. Estoy de acuerdo con el precio y las condiciones que me brindas y pagaré a través de PayPal (www.paypal.com). De modo que estaré pagando directamente en tu cuenta de PayPal sin demora, y espero que tenga una cuenta de PayPal y si no puede crear fácilmente su cuenta de PayPal en su sitio web en www.paypal.com y enviarme su correo electrónico de PayPal para el pago, no tiene que preocuparse por el envío. Le ordenaré al agente de Shipping Co que venga a buscarlo a su puerta, cuando deba hacer que pague.

Nombre: ***bleep***
Dirección:***bleep***
Ciudad:. ***bleep***
Estado: ***bleep***
Código postal: ***bleep***
País: ***bleep***

Así que amablemente vuelve a contactarme con tus detalles de PayPal como este a continuación

Nombre completo:
E-mail de Paypal:
Número de teléfono:
Precio en USD:
Direccion de casa:
Nombre del artículo:

Tan pronto como reciba estos detalles de usted, procederé con el pago de inmediato y ya he hecho los arreglos para que lleguen agentes de envío privados para que recojan el artículo en la puerta de su casa y ellos se encargarán de recogerlo. documento que incluye la información completa para recoger el artículo en el paso de la puerta de su casa. Así que necesitaré la dirección de su casa tan pronto como se realice el pago.

Gracias

Login to Me Too

petrunauco

Same message but I play along. He/she/it claim to have sent the funds including freight (USD411.00 in my case) to your PP account and then they start dunning you to prepay the freight to their set up account. I can see that the freight company name is real but the rest is spoofed but the payment details do not coincide.  Their hope is, apparently, that morons will send the funds without checking their PP account.

I am still playing along and will provide more details if interesting.

Epilog: They spoof the e-mail of Paypal and advise that you have funds pending release but cannot credit your account until you supply proof of payment to the "freight company" which is really some convenient account to accept/steal your funds. The scam is not as idiotic as I thought but still remains a scam that preys on the ignorant.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.