Fraude - Fraud

MidoMartin3
New Community Member

Hoy recibí esto... Thanks for your response. I m Mr (Jack Mark ) from United State I'm ok with the price and condition you give me and i will be paying through PayPal (www.paypal.com) .. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at www.paypal.com and send me your PayPal email for the payment, You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct the Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door, when i must have you pay. Name:***bleep*** So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below Full Name: PayPal Email: Phone Number: Amount: Home Address: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and They Will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you. Thanks

(Post edited by Moderator) 

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

kairoad
Contributor
Contributor

Hi MidoMartin,

I got the same mail (just with another name) and it is too good to be real. I do not get what this fraude is about. But I think sending a payment request directly from my paypal account would not be bad. When there is a payment, I understand that it can not be undone.

I WILL NOT SEND MY NAME AND ADRESS via mail. something is wrong, but what?

Any Idea?

best 

Login to Me Too

cleniovilanova
New Community Member

---

Ao anunciar no Mercado Livre no Brasil, recebi uma mensagem imadiatamente do ****** que se interessou em comprar meu produto e pediu que entrasse em contato através do e-mail dele. A negociação quase foi concluída, quando percebi que se tratava de uma fraud. Só não entendi ainda como o golpe seria aplicado. Caso vocês saibam, por favor deixmem os comentário. Grato.

Post edited to comply with forum guidelines.

Login to Me Too

kairoad
Contributor
Contributor

This is the mail I got:

Thanks for your response. I m Mr (***) from United State I'm ok with the price and condition you give me and i will be paying through PayPal (www.paypal.com) .. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at  www.paypal.com  and send me your PayPal email for the payment, You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct the Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door, when i must have you pay.

Name: ***
Address: ***
City :.***
State: ***
Zip code: ***

So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below

Full Name:
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:
Amount:
Home Address:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and They Will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.

Thanks
Login to Me Too

dagah25
Contributor
Contributor

I also got an email with the following:

Thanks for your response. I m Mr (***bleep***) from United State I'm ok with the price and condition you give me and i will be paying through PayPal .. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website  and send me your PayPal email for the payment, You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct the Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door, when i must have you pay.

Name: ***bleep***
Address: ***bleep***
City :.***bleep***
State: ***bleep***
Zip code: ***bleep***

Full Name:
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:
Amount:
Home Address:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and They Will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.

Thanks
Login to Me Too

kairoad
Contributor
Contributor

Soooo... do you have any idea what this is about? how that works?

Best 
kai

Login to Me Too

epnobre
New Community Member
Yeah, believe or not!! Take a look at email that I receive after the negociation: IMPORTANT: The next step is to send the payment using Money Gram/Western Union to Boyd Freight Services Ltd. Why we need this payment? We require the payment because we must have the confirmation that you are a real seller. we work with Money Gram/western union service to authenticate the identity of the sender of funds; Boyd International Freight Services Ltd. needs to process all necessary documents needed for the pickup and delivery. Boyd International Freight Services Ltd. will have to pay all necessary charges before pickup. After the merchandise is received, if the seller has a reason not to sell the merchandise we'll refund the shipment in maximum 48 hours; After you complete the transfer of funds we request the following details: The scanned receipt from the Money Gram/western union. Amount sent. Sender Name and Address.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Any time you receive an email about activity on your PayPal account, the safest way to confirm the emails’ validity is to log in to your PayPal account via the PayPal website (not using the links in the email received). Any of the activity reported in the email will be available to view. When you receive a payment, you’ll see the money in your account right away. Even if it was placed in your pending balance, you’ll see this. If you still have those emails, please forwarded to review@paypal.com.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

magrini
New Community Member

I also got an email with the following:

Thanks for your response. I m Mr (***bleep***) from United State
I'm ok with the price and condition you give me and i will be paying
through PayPal (www.paypal.com) .. So i will be paying directly into
your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal
account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their
website at  www.paypal.com  and send me your PayPal email for the
payment, You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll
instruct the Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door, when
i must have you pay.

Name: ***bleep***
Address: ***bleep***
City :.***bleep***
State: ***bleep***
Zip code: ***bleep***

Full Name:
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:
Amount:
Home Address:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the
payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping
agents will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step
and They Will take care of the picking up document including the full
information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will
need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.

Thanks..

Post edited by Moderator as per Community guidelines
Login to Me Too

Niemka
Contributor
Contributor

Same problems in Estonia. Currently people try FRAUD from non existing Shipping Company(You cant find real web domain name, company registration code, contact info etc). Be careful and check all data twice!

Sample:

Hello **beep**, I'm Julie from Boyd International Freight Representative. Why is it taking you long to complete the transaction? Your Baby Stroller buyer (Angelique **beep**) said you might be busy, Please can you get back to us with the Western Union receipt immediately. You have to send the Shipping fee through western union or money gram to our agent information given to you and get back to us with the receipt because all documents that are needed for the pickup and delivery has been processed. We are also waiting for the Scan money transfer receipt so we can proceed with the pickup.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.