Emails from service @ intl.paypal.com

I expect money from buyer. We corespondend by the email and she told that she's completed the transaction via PayPal. After that in Spam folder of my email I recieve an email from service @ intl.paypal.com who confirm recieved an Instant payment. The amont of the money was more than the required - she told that the others I must transfer by Western Union for the Shipping Agent Pick Up Fee. The transaction status in the email is Pending, there is Transaction Summary: Send from .....; Send to ......; Transaction ID......; Merchandise Amount....; Freight Charges......; Total Amount.....;
This morning I recieve another email called "Transaction Reminder" , which informs me that they still expecting to recieve the required Western Union information from me for the verification process to be fully completed - Sender's Name; Reciever's Name; MTCN Number; Amount Send; Western Union Receipt.
They kindly ask to send the current amount of money through any Western Union office.
In the bottom of the email had writen that I can contact with them via email using mentioned link. In the end email had a red stamp "APPROVED" with signature. 
In my PayPal accont have no information for any kind of transactions by her?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KrasimirPetkov

THIS IS A TYPICAL PAYPAL SCAM.

They encourage you to use paypal and often don't quibble on price or want to view for various reasons.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't.
It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.

If the item requires shipping the 'fake' paypal email will tell you that the buyer has paid for the item + shipping costs but you must send those shipping costs to the courier via western union / moneygram BEFORE the funds are released to you.
They are not interested in the item, they just want the western union etc funds and you will never see money in your paypal balance.
They also threaten legal action...have a laugh at that one and ignore it as its rubbish.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal NEVER tell you to use a rival money transfering service eg moneygram or western union.

Delete any emails and ignore the scammers and remember there is no seller protection for items personally collected by the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.