Email from approvedcashunit AT consultant DOCT com

enricogiaon93
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm Italian so sorry for my English Smiley Sad

anyway today I received an email from the account I insert on subject, I use this way because I haven't the possibility to insert the email 

They informed me that a man from Nigeria has made a payment of 336 € about the item I have insert in Ebay. 

They informed me that when I send all the details of shippment to this email and then I will see the money on my paypal account.

It is the first time I receive money from abroad.

Could I trust about it or not?

Please help me because is very urgent

Enrico

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@enricogiaon93

THIS IS A TYPICAL PAYPAL SCAM.

They encourage you to use paypal and often ask you to send the item as a gift to a relative somewhere often Nigeria.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't.

It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.

They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

They also threaten legal action...have a laugh at that one and ignore it as its rubbish.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send trackable, they advise it for seller protection etc but it is not compulsory.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

enricogiaon93
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REPLY!

YOU SAVED MY LIFE! Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Smiley Happy

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.