Do paypal ever answer the phone?

bowserman
New Community Member

Trying to get through on a suspected fraudulent transaction and have been on hold over 30 minutes now.

What sort of customer service is this?

Tried the call me back option and that isnt working, surprise surprise.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Its the weekend.

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with on here.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Paul074
Contributor
Contributor

No, I do not thing they do. Been listening to this recoreded message for TWO HOURS!

As for twitter and FB - no oe is answering there either.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Paul,

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

Sorry to hear that you haven't received a response. If you contact us on our UK Facebook page as advised by Kernowlass, we normally respond within a few hours.  If you have any general questions we can help you with here, please let us know. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

karinebdc
New Community Member
You replied to him 15 days later!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

strumannucmed67
New Community Member

This is the WORST customer service I have EVER experienced!!! I have tried to contact someone for HOURS! Just to cancel a transaction! By the damn time someone contacts me From PAYPAL this will be 10 times more difficult and this is FRAUD!!!!!!!!! This is TOTAL **bleep**!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@strumannucmed67

You can't cancel a transaction that has completed.

You can contact the seller and ask for a refund OR you can open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lastchanceluca1
Contributor
Contributor
What an absolute disgrace waiting 40 minutes to speak to a human being beyond ridiculous !!! Sort it out !!!
Login to Me Too

A disgrace indeed!!!!!  I've called numerous times over numerous days. Still cannot get someone on the phone. Any small business will be out of business in a minute, doing that!!! Yeah! PayPal is too busy making money, instead of helping customers.  I need to refund my customer but can't because they locked my account thinking the charges are fraudulent. They are not, because they are my charges. Thanks, Paypal for protecting me from myself!!!!!  Unlike you, I care about my customers and I'm raging mad and distressed that I cannot issue a refund!!!! And they won't let me do it by any other means. PayPal is PayEnemy - such a disgrace!!!

Login to Me Too

TSI777
New Community Member

I am still on the phone holding for PayPal for 1 hour and 40 minutes. This s a shame.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.