CANNOT FIND THE MESSAGE CENTER!

AnitaN
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys....I have a huge problem with my PayPal account. I need to solve a problem and yet I cannot find this awful "Message center" anywhere! I can only email PayPal or call them, but there is no link pointing to the message center.

My notifications show me that I have received messages, but when I click on "Go to Message Centre", page simply refreshes and I don't get redirected. It seems like it's stuck.

I have tried using several browsers (Mozilla, Chrome, Edge), but it's always the same.

However, workers from PayPal keep sending me messages there and not to my email, even though I have told them that I cannot access their message center.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Is there some access link for the message center?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnitaN

To locate the message centre > log into your paypal account and scroll to the VERY bottom of that page and click on HELP. To the right is the message centre.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AnitaN
Contributor
Contributor

Dear @kernowlass , thanks for the reply. I appreciate it, but I have already said that there is no link to Message Center  ANYWHERE in my account. 😞 When I click on help, I only see "Call us" and "Email us"...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnitaN

Are you in the UK?

Only i get Call us on the left and Message centre on the right.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stephill04
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - you must be logged into your account first, before you can access the message center. Once you are logged in, you can find it through the Bell icon (Notifications icon), or by scolling down to the Help link in the footer. If you go through the Help Center, the Message Center is on the right side (the "Email Us" option becomes the "Message Center" once you have logged into your account).

Login to Me Too

dedejustedede
New Community Member

I have the same problem. can't acces the message center.

Tried everything mentionned right here, still can't find it..

Login to Me Too

Gwynethmalthous
Contributor
Contributor

Where the **bleep** is message centre

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Gwynethmalthous,

Welcome to the community forum.

This is how to find the message centre on your account https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/what-is-the-message-centre-faq3041?app=searchAutoComplete . You can also click 'help and contact' while logged in. This will show the message centre as a contact option.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Trishee
Contributor
Contributor
Question? Are you accessing PayPal through a mobile app? If so, I was having the exact same problem. The solution is to NOT access your account through the app. You need to actually log into the site. (You can still use your phone, just make sure you go through a browser). After you've logged in, click on "My Account" in the upper, right hand corner. After you've done that, you should see what looks like a bell in the next upper right hand corner. Click on that, then you'll see the message center. Hope that helps. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.