Brian Munch Still around!!!!

923martin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, i had the same email, and i am so worried as i genuinely thought this was a real deal, when realised not, contacted the bank who cancelled the card and froze my bank, only allowing authorised monies to be taken, and received as should, jeez i gave my dob which is also my login, with a 4 digit pin on the end of it, they would still need pins so not so worried there, thanks natwest, gonna have to change that policy, as the transaction even goes through natwest or it seems as it asked for 4th and 3rd numbers.

I also filled in the form the whole kanoly and im bricking it big time, i did however check the bank just before i rang, and the same ammount remains, luckilly.

But how can natwest give me a new pin with the same dob but a different 4 pin at the end, its a hackers paradise, i dont feel reassured that nothing will come from this, as paypal say its being sorted in so many words,,,, i want to know if this guy, group have been caught. Also if anyone knows the protocol natwest uses in these situations and paypals too,  i would be very greatful.

As said im so worried i have changed passwords on all Microsoft, Ebay, Amazon,  Paypal Ect, so nothing in the way of phone calls, im hoping theyre just going after the money in ya paypal, and not the whole sheebam.

Was having a normal day and i didnt honestly know about this, absolutely gutted!!!

Ya know is all my details gonna be out there forever, as feel so invaded and worst part, its my fault.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jayona
Contributor
Contributor

I have received email today, had a few different ones recently, this one Brian Munch. Is this what you got?

IMG_5792.PNGIMG_5793.PNG

Login to Me Too

popmjpop
New Community Member

Just had the third email in as many days from "Brian Munch"

I had a number sent to me before christmas, which i also sent to junk folder ... is there any news or update on this scam?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.