Alternatives to Paypal and to **bleep** with Paypal

Balzasteel
Contributor
Contributor

Yet again Paypal blocked my account goddammit. It seems every time I need to use it there is a problem. I am truly **bleep** off and unhappy with this company. All they ever do is make my life as difficult as trying to run through a brick wall. I am really really sick to death of Paypal and it's headaches.

It is impossible to rely on Paypal.

Mostly it says "You are blocked because we don't regognise your device". What the feck is that crap. That's like a bank not allowing you in because it hasn't seen you wearing your shirt here before.

WELL PAYPAL YOU NEED TO SORT YOURSELVES OUT BECAUSE IT IS ME USING MY DEVICES. YOU ARE THE ONES FAILING AND F****ING UP AND CAUSING PROBLEMS AND HEADACHES.

Anyway, it's happened too many times and I can't be dealing with this nonsense any more.

I need another way to use my money online. I need to be able to rely on them because Paypal is failing me miserably and causing unneccessary headaches and problems.

Please can someone give me an alternative to problematic Paypal and their stupidity? I am so desperate to move on from the problems of silly Paypal.

Help me please! I am so very unhappy with pesky problematic Paypal.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Balzasteel

Use google, lots of alternatives but unfortunately buyers prefer to use paypal.

Paypal is not a bank so they have to rely on you using the same IP address / or phone etc or if you do not then it triggers security alerts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Balzasteel
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying.

I regularly travel internationally and while in a country I also travel nationally. I'm never in the same place for very long.

I guess this makes me incompatible with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Balzasteel

To be honest yes you are right.

Others have found that if they use paypal in another country the account is often limited as security triggers that they may have had their account hijacked.

Personally when I am abroad I don't risk it, paypal has its limitations and is pretty useless if you are not using the same IP address or mobile phone etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.