Accessing another paypal account

davywatson1948
Contributor
Contributor

My son who as learning difficulties as split from his girlfriend who was also his carer, he has had years of physical abuse off her. She was in charge of his finances and as got him into serious financial difficulties, he has had to change his e-mail address so she can no longer access his bank account. I am now trying to do his finances but he his useless with money, money goes into his account and he draws it out and spends it, without leaving anything for bills etc? Anyway I have noticed paypal payments going out for things like netflix etc, but he says he did not know he had a paypal account, it must be under his old e-mail address, is there anyway I can access his paypal account and stop these payments that he his not using anymore, obviously it was his ex -girlfriend that as set up the payments, she could still be purchasing stuff off e-bay without him knowing? HELP PLEASE!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davywatson1948

You need to contact customer services, phoning is best.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davywatson1948

You need to contact customer services, phoning is best.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

davywatson1948
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Kernowlass, I did contact them by phone, and I have to get back in touch while my son is with me to give me permission to discuss the problem with them 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.