Access denied message

Beadsnwire
Contributor
Contributor

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.paypal.com/activity/actions/refund/review/5CD75545DT6341619" on this server.

Reference #18.4f997a5c.1507808360.17d2507

I've been trying to issue a partial refund to a buyer and keep getting the above message when clicking continue, or cancel. Any suggestions as to what's going on? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dosborn
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem after multiple attemts starting yesterday through thismorning. A call to customer service yesterday afternoon didn't get me anywhere either. I was directed to a website to receive upates and notifications about when they are doing maintenance. How do I explain this delay to my customer?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @dosborn

Apologies for the delayed response and for any inconvenience experienced when trying to issue this partial refund. Please always make sure you are logging in from a web browser rather than the app when trying to initiate a partial refund. Also, you need to have the full amount available in your PayPal balance. The last thing to check is that your balance is in the same currency as the amount you are trying to refund. You mentioned you spoke with us by phone, depending on what country you are located in there may have been an intermittent problem as it sounds like you were referred to our merchant technical support team. I hope you have since been able to complete this.

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.