the ebay buyer file the dispute in paypal after 60days for claim.

xiuqingliu8
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Everyone, help please

Transaction ID7DA52015L07102813

now, it has open case for review, buyer use the item for more than 60 dasys, file the dispute after 60 days. and I message to the buyer can sent him the return label return the item back to me and I give him full refund, but he response he keep the item, tell me don't worry. but he did not close the paypal dispute. How can I sent the paypal proof, I call paypal. they said nothing can do now because under review. also I try go Visit the Resolution Center to view status there, I did not see my case open. Please help. Thanks

QQ图片20170316184557.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if item is not as described disoute,all you can do is to wait for Paypal to decide,if he wins,he pays return shipping.

if item not receievd,upload online tracking .,

we cannot see your account,did you look into closed case,may be it has been closed.

is it a chargeback or a paypal dispute?

if chargeback,there is no case open

Login to Me Too

xiuqingliu8
Contributor
Contributor

this is why I don't understand, I try to look there are no case open too. but I call paypal. they tell me the one still open and reviewing. he open the case. it said There is an open dispute associated with this transaction. Visit the Resolution Center to view status. But when I click and go to resolution center, it has no case open show there. they is strange. and the money is pending. and my account show is -.

Login to Me Too

xiuqingliu8
Contributor
Contributor

I see the case id now PP-D-1106409     The ebay buyer\ disputed the $65.00 charge for the following reason:  Unauthorized payment.

I m so confuse, the buyer agreed to pay for this item. why he open the case for unauthorized payment? I talk to this seller in ebay message too. he said he will keep the item and tell me don't worry. that mean he use my item more than 60days and he can get the money back and keep my item?????????????? now the case is review by paypal, nothing I can do? 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The seller is protected for unauthorised transaction if he can prove he has shipped the item(not necessarily delivered) to the address on Paypal payment notification and the item must be full or partilly eligible for protection.

upload your tracking if any,if not,a postal receipt or a shipping label,and also upload the conversation where he has the item,he is using it and tell you not to worry.  

-------------

if the case is being reviewed by Paypal,neither party can add any new information,so you would need to call Paypal and ask permission to upload more information,or wait for the case to close,if you lose,then appeal/

(if you have tracking already uploaded,then Paypal should take that into consideration,,no need to upload again) 

Login to Me Too

xiuqingliu8
Contributor
Contributor

yes. when I ship the item, I have tracking infromation provide in ebay. it also already delivery. I can't upload anything now. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.