seller does not have linked paypal account message from a bidder

squirrell1
New Community Member

I received a message from someone who wants to bid on one of my items. They tried to place a bid and received a message stating "seller does not have linked paypal account". I have been selling on eBay for years and using Paypal to buy and sell and never had a problem. I sold an item last week that they paid through paypal with no problem. I have changed nothing. Yet, now, this message is coming up with a bidder who wants my item

I have tried to unlink and relink my account and nothing helps!!!! On the paypal site, there is no way I see to "relink' or "delink" my ebay account, so I've done that through ebay. 

Any suggestions? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Raven2
New Community Member

One of my potential buyers is receiiving the same message. Have tried relisting the item but it makes no difference. any new ideas anyone?

Login to Me Too

TCEJ2179
New Community Member

Does anyone have a solution for this?  Has happened to me today although I've been selling for years without a problem.

Login to Me Too

Jsherriff2010
New Community Member
Did you ever resolve this I’ve got the same problem eBay can’t find the problem nor can PayPal I’ve unlinked and relinked my account several times no help
Login to Me Too

nprgirl
New Community Member
I’m having the same problem – both with buyers living outside the United States
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.