return postage after item not as described

gixerbaby
Contributor
Contributor

hi bought 4 alloy wheels through e bay paid by paypal items delivered not as described and wrong items ,made a dispute returned alloys like paypal asked through paisley freight paid for return by paypal which i had to pay for again ,i have now been told case closed no tracking info whisch i have provided and vcan proof items were returned every step of the way ,i am now out of pocket for £132 how to do i take this futher .seller wont reply because he has had wheels returned and money paid to him please help 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gixerbaby

Have you used the appeal option available up to 10 days post the claim closing?

Here’s how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center.
  3. Select Closed Cases from the list and find the transaction.
  4. Click the View button in the Action column.
  5. Click Appeal this claim and follow the prompts.

Note: After a claim has been closed, you have 10 calendar days to appeal the decision.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

this is an ebay transaction,you filed item not as described on Paypal,paypal closed the case as no tracking has been uploaded? 

Does your shipper provide you with a tracking number?

You will have to appeal and give PAYPAL the tracking number AND WHERE IT CAN BE TRACKED !!!!!!

This is important as Paypal robot usually go to the carriers such as Fed Exp,DHL,USPS,Royal mail etc to look for tracking results.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what carrier did the seller use ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.