lost activity

agoksu
Contributor
Contributor

I bought something on ebay and paid with paypal. This activity never showed up in my paypal account, but it showed up in my registered credit card balance at the end  of the month , which was ok. Later I had problem with this purchase, and the seller I agreed to a 50% refund. I got e-mail from paypal saying that I got a refund, but this is not reflected in my paypal activities.

What is the problem with this?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

check y our credit card statement,paid with cc,refund goes back t o cc

Login to Me Too

agoksu
Contributor
Contributor

@lancelotme wrote:

check y our credit card statement,paid with cc,refund goes back t o cc

It is not there yet. Well ,I agree eventually it might , but the question is why the purchase and the refund does not show up in paypal. This credit card is registered as my main card in paypal.

Login to Me Too

davioconno_8
New Community Member

never ever have i been ripped-off so proffesionally & legally,there is a sinister reason they claim they have split apart.yes they have  & the purpose is to cheat people & discriminate against world population creating second class citizens who do not qualify or opt  for pre-paid credit cards.In establishing this unfair practice they are ultimately establishing a physicall cashless society,with no cash and bieng denied a card by creditors,you will not be able to buy or sell publicly  & or legally . Pay-pals seperation from E-bay was meant to be planned since day 1 of thier innaugerel debut.they are puppet companys for our Masters and every citizen a slave in the New World orders scheme of a MUD society.here is how they ripped me off 6 months ago.I purchased 3 items on a pre-paid American-Express credit card loaded with 300.00 US dollers.on 28 june 16'   I  purchase I item #1 for 14.99  with an ETA of 11 july a Monday, ITEM # 2 for  $  54.99 with ETA of 18-21  July.Third item was   $13.29 & ETA of 26 July thru 11 Aug. I would check status of tracking #'s daily.On 08 July I witness USPS bring no parcells,now i had litterally had PC on & logged into E-mail,mailman comes around noon or 1 P.M. on 08 july 16,I HAD CLOSELY WATCHED AND REFRESHED G-mail on that day since 0500 hours and nothing from E-bay,at around 2 P.M.  I see an E-mail from E-Bay with a timemark of 11 A.M. OF THAT DAY stating my item# was delivered TO AN ADDRESSE I am unaware of until that moment.I immedietly call e-bay idiots and ask why and who changed the shipping addresse and we need to correct thisbecause 2more pending deliverys are wrong shipping addresses.E-bay did nothing as middlemen or agents collecting fees with regard to sellers or victims of white collar fraud.I notified all 3 sellars that same day as to the incorrect channge of my only & legal shipping ( home )addrese & provided   the original and true  shipping addrese,all to no avail,no one cared ,listened,or did anything to ensure I recieved my purhases from that day on.E-bay was nonchalont and uncaring,stating 100 % gaurantee or money back policy..this statement is a complete lie to the world.i have just verified that only 1 of the 3 refunds was recieved back onto the Credit card.I am experiencing the worst case of Intermittent Explosive Disorder humanly possible and the con game suffered by me from both E-bay in changing shipping addresse and then taking no resposability or proactive sollution from 08 July till now is unnacceptable. i cant contoll my anger and words when speaking to both conspirators,because over the last 5-6 months having litterally  logged 25 hours retelling same experience to 4 tiers of escallation dept ninkampoopseach   each call lasting 2-4 hours, I say things that would normally have police at ones door for terroristic or threatining statements  & or  violent,profane & derogatory statements.I dont care let them report it,cause then the truth of this rip-off will be heard by  judge who will reckognise I am simply a fighting victim who is layed-off USN veteran with no Holiday money because E-Bay claims we awarded you the refunds but you got to go to Pay-pal to ascertain it,so I RELUCTANLY  go to pay pal and they both basically were pointing the blame at each other.if ilived in San-Jose I would go directly to site and as is  customary procedure with my IED syndrome,Police intervention is the only reason why no one goes to hospital via ambulance or anyone to   jail via police car.they illegally conned me and currently withholding my legal tender..if I must physicaly be harmed or incarcerated,then God let it be,because the whole episode causes me so much  IED triggers that are not fair or legal, yet when one has already informed both swindlers that one could be a martyr in expossing the alliance between New World Order, the real and physicall World Bank Organization & our 2 dummie corporations in the realization of an impoverished cashless society of MUD race.the above named conspiracy are leading entity's of the prophesized 'Mark of the BEAST'. I have told them give me my purchases which are still wanted & needed and or have pay pal give me pY PAL DOLLERS  so i may turn right back around and re-order same merchandise.everything i said or suggested fell on deaf-earstheyhave drawn first blood, & I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BLEEDING,SO GOD BE WITH ME AS I WILL EXPOSE THE RUE REASON FOR THE SO CALLED SEPERATION OF THE 2, SO I KNOW THEY ARE  ILLEGALLY  DISCRIMINATING AGAINST CITIZENS CHOOSING TO HAVE PRIVACY & anominity & opt for pre-paid credit cards.so thecats have been waiting for flea medication.so  a week ago i idiotically purchased a 50.00 e-bay gift CARD ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT CARD cant be used without a pay-pal account,so where is the "seperation at this point, E-bay is intentionally steering all users of pre-paid C.-Cards and reciepients of Ebay gift cards to register an PAY-PUNKS Account..HOW is Ebay marketing gift-cards that are mandatory business for a suppossed "SPLIT"  ORGANIZATION COMPANY..BS!!!  Amazonhere i come dead or Alive,youve been notified officially now,,Americans also the 2 groups are sending me fake and phony Emails conerning the real and accurate  dates of purchases,they sent me numerous  PURCHASE CONFIRMATIONS OF THE 3 PURCHASES DATED BACK TO JUNE YET APPARENTLY I AM REPURCHASING SAME ITEMS,WITH WHAT C.Card is beyond me.they are bad for Americas consumers & PAWN FOR CORPORATE Americas  agenda of class restrictions due to an lcdsceen indicating zero or negative credits or "Units" and without gold or paper currency,we will allbeat the mercy of  New Worl order communism.I cant  Register the EBAY gift card cause Pay-Pal requires a bank issued credit card tobekept in thier file!!

Login to Me Too

davioconno_8
New Community Member

America & the world. Ebay & PAY-PAL still working together as usuall and have iilegally withheld my due refundsby tag-teaming my carefree consumerism into corporate slush fund it seems i or employees must suffer in order for anyone with gumption and character to determine I WAS backed into a corner against  rightousness & will,and my money they not only have but simply dont wish to refund me for items  that mysterously shipped to wrong addrese and subsequently shippedback to Ebays moronic and lying sellers.I  can only continue  to  suffer the pain of bieng cheated & swindled ,before I realize i have no voice or compassion with regard to my remaining 2 due refunds  of 6 months  to no avail .I  Raelize I cant properly recieve my money back so in this type of scenario one simply may take down **bleep** many off them with ones own demise as humanly possible.in thehopes that laws will bechanged  or enacted upon in which to hinder the monopoliphic conpiracy of ebay,pay-pal & new world order financed by the World Bank to ultimetly establish 2 classes of American MUD society.AND ANYONE not willig to accept themark of the beast will be unable to legally buy or sell . they have done it to me and naive idiotic Americans are next

Login to Me Too

davioconno_8
New Community Member

its all plotted to aid them and decieve you,its not a computer glitch as thy will scriptedly defend themselves.me and u and MILLIONS will pay financially for thier intentional scrapping of a accurate and current postings of account  specifics,inwhich it is a crime to neglect & or falsify account statements,especially when due to fellow Americans this whole blanks or zeros on all our P-pa accounts is worldwide,just like the chem-trails  those  secrett airlines havebeen dumping the last decade.stop them or they stop us

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

File Item Not Received disputes with PayPal if you have not already done so on the non-refunded transactions due to wrong shipping address. Check to see if the city, state and zip code of the incorrect address match your shipping address.  Some times scammers will ship to an incorrect address in your city, state and zip code.  Make sure the receipts you received for purchase has your correct shipping address. Gather your proof that seller shipped to wrong address and submit it in the dispute.  Read about PayPal Purchase Protection terms and their resolution process.  You can request USPS to get the GPS location info on the package too.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#purchase-protection

Good luck.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.