eBay Used to have Live Help tool to help, I can't find this option.

ReadyPixels
New Community Member

I am trying to reach eBay customer support and I can't find Live Help nowhere,

Is this is a live help for eBay or there is no live help no more.

I find a way to reach eBay phone number but there is no way to find Live Help.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The only live help is by calling eBay customer service number.  No live chat.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Or you can post in the eBay Community boards for assistance:

http://community.ebay.com/

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mocheman
New Community Member

Worst Worst Worst Worst Customer service EVER. I have been on hold for over an hour on two phones and nothing - no one has answered

Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ReadyPixels,

I understand that you would like to use the live chat feature on eBay. Here is why you are no longer seeing that feauture anymore...

When you are new to eBay meaning you have never made an account before & this is your first ever account then, you will have the live chat feature but, this live chat is ONLY meant for new members with help on listing an item to sell or if they need help on getting around on eBay. The live chat feature is NOT for customer service purposes such as account restrictions or returns or problems/disputes etc. The live chat agents will send anyone to call customer service as they cant discuss or resolve account specifics issues over a live chat & that goes the same for eBay support on twitter as well. Keep in mind that making another account wont let you have the live chat feature as once you make one account & try to make another one, the system will link both accounts with your IP address & flash cookies stored in your device(s). After your account is registered & its been about a week then, you will no longer see that live chat feature anymore! If you have any issues regarding account restrictions or problems with a return or open case on eBay then, you will have to contact customer service at (866)-540-3229. For inquiries on PayPal related issues, they can handled here in the community IF possible or you can simply call in customer support located in the lower left corner 'Help & Contact' & you can choose call customer support or by message center. Keep in mind that PayPal does not have a live chat feature. With that being said, i hope i clarified things up for you! Best of luck to you & have a good one!

Best Regards,

Argenis Gonzalez.

Login to Me Too

bulldogger5
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Go to ebay and click contact and help in the botton of the page it says call and call me I used the call me and it will let you know how long is going to be before they call you.Usually they call me back within 10 to 15 minutes. I hope this helps you.Good luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.