You've still got cash!

MinnesotaVegans
Contributor
Contributor

Where is my cash?  I sold a few things on ebay.  ebay says they were paid for.  Email from Paypal says "You've got cash!"  But my Paypal dashboard says "Available $0.00 USD"?  I am so confused?

cecil

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi MinnesotaVegans!

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this! If you haven't done so already, please try clearing your browser's cache, restarting the browser, and then try to confirm it again. Also, make sure you aren't using any bookmarks to log into PayPal and log in directly on the website. If this doesn't resolve the error, then we may need to do it for you. In order to do this you will need to give us a call by following the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page. We'll be happy to help!

Thank you!

Michelle

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MinnesotaVegans

Firstly can you do this  >>

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MinnesotaVegans
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate your help.  The paypal box in the ebay listing is ebay.....  In paypal, My Profile says ebay.... is unconfirmed.  I tried to "confirm this address".  I received the email and clicked on the link.  But, it still says it is Unconfirmed.  I have sold and shipped five things on ebay.  The ebay shipping charges show up in paypal.  

cecil

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If Paypal email said you've got cash,then it is being withheld until you shipped and buyer received the item,it is called new seller hold,it is actually held by Ebay,goto Ebay and read about Ebay hold policy

Login to Me Too

MinnesotaVegans
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to be ignorant.  I cannot find the ebay hold policy.  The items i sold each say "View Paypal transaction".  I click on that and end up at my Paypal dashboard, where the only recent activity is shipping charges from ebay.  4 of the 5 items I sold have been delivered.  The email from Paypal says "Note: If you do not claim your money by Jul 9, 2017, this payment will be automatically cancelled and the money will be returned to [buyer]".  It implies I need to hurry.  

cecil

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There is an option on Paypal that a person prefer to claim the payment ,see if you have this option.

like these payments are waiting to be claimed.

did you see these payments in your activities history?and what is the status.

ebay help section -search for ebay withold my payment and there are guidelines.

Login to Me Too

MinnesotaVegans
Contributor
Contributor

Following your advice lead me to my ebay email address being unconfirmed in Paypal.  So I click on "Confirm this email".  It sends me an email with a link to confirm.  The link asks me to login and then shows my dashboard.  When I check my profile the email address is still unconfirmed?  

Thanks for your time.

cecil

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi MinnesotaVegans!

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this! If you haven't done so already, please try clearing your browser's cache, restarting the browser, and then try to confirm it again. Also, make sure you aren't using any bookmarks to log into PayPal and log in directly on the website. If this doesn't resolve the error, then we may need to do it for you. In order to do this you will need to give us a call by following the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page. We'll be happy to help!

Thank you!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

MinnesotaVegans
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply.  I called Paypal on my old fashion land line.  They were able to confirm my ebay email address.  Everything seems to be OK now.  

I also told Paypal about my bank account.  Hope I don't regret that someday.

cecil

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.