Why won't paypal release my funds, even though feedback was left

ThunderHex
Contributor
Contributor
I'm getting fed up with this. Paypal will not respond to my message center requests either. I sold something on ebay, feedback was left on Saturday, and tje tracking number shows it as delivered. So why is MY money still being held?? What is going on?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sometimes there is just delays on confirming delivery and the information is still processing.  It will be released when you least expect it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sometimes there is just delays on confirming delivery and the information is still processing.  It will be released when you least expect it.

Login to Me Too

ThunderHex
Contributor
Contributor
Delivery was confirmed on friday. The postage site clearly days delivered.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yeah, but PayPal system not always on time unfortunately. Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

ThunderHex
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, thankyou
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

3-21 days after delivery.

call Ebay if it is past 3 days after delivery

Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ThunderHex,

In situations like these, all you will need to do is call PayPal Support & they will manually release it for you as long as its been 3 days after delivery. Before contacting PayPal, go to the transaction on eBay & if it says 'Funds Now Available' but, it is not released on your PayPal then, you will call PayPal & have them manually release it for you & tell them that its been 3 days since delivery & they will release it right there for you. Oh 1 more thing, PayPal & eBay NEVER go based on feedback in any situations. Best of luck to you & have a good one! ~AG.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.