We're sorry, but we're having trouble logging you in. Please try again after some time.

BDBullysticks

When signing it the account, I can't log in and the following error message appears: "We're sorry, but we're having trouble logging you in. Please try again after some time.". I have no trouble logging into the account on the Paypal website and have used it to buy an item.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

alex-
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @BDBullysticks.

This may be a good question to ask at the eBay Community: http://www.community.ebay.com/. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi BDBullySticks,

I am from the eBay community & an experienced volunteer as well just stopping by. You are NOT the only one that has been recently experiencing this issue as many other members are also going through it as well. IF im not mistaken, i believe eBay has a new system requirement where you are suppose to log in to your account(s) every now & then. Failure to do so will lead to your account being terminated as the system will assume your no longer usising it anymore & leaving an account opened without logging into it for a while is a safety risk where any hacker can pick up on that & start selling random stuff on your account & get you introuble. Usually this issue mostly happens to members that use their accounts for buying purposes only. Hope i helped clarify things up & best of luck to you! You may still open up a new account though. Have a good one! ~AG.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.