Walmart moneycard refund

KHicks
Contributor
Contributor
I use a walmart moneycard as a backup funding account. Yesterday i purchased an item on ebay using paypal, but the funding came from the moneycard. Today i cancelled the order, but the seller cannot refund my money as he keeps getting an error saying that the refund was declined. This is the 2nd time iv run into this problem on ebay. Has anyone else had this problem that could tell me how to fix this? Seller has my money, the order is officially cancelled and there is no way to request my refund via ebay, paypal, or walmart moneycard. Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is this the Walmart prepaid debit card which you pay $3 a month and you can add money to it,link to Paypal and move money back and forth?

Good luck, 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

ask the seller to refund you another way.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if you bought the item yesterday using WMT card and then cancel it today,the money may not have shown up yet,so there is nothing to refund.

Make up your mind ,dont buy today and cancel tomorrow.  

Login to Me Too

KHicks
Contributor
Contributor
It wasnt that i couldnt make up my mind. It had been nearly 24 hours since ordering and he had not even began to process my order. I needed this item in a deadline so i needed to find another item with a faster shipping. The money was removed from my walmart debit card. It was processed and sent to seller via paypal. But when he tried to issue a refund, he got the error "Transaction refused". This has happened in the past when i paid the same way to a different seller. "Make up your mind ,dont buy today and cancel tomorrow." Sumiko please do not judge unless u fully understand the situation. Im asking for help, not approval.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.