Shipping on ebay

Kimberly74
Contributor
Contributor
If payment is held until buyer receives item how can i ship item if i cant pay out of pocket. I do not have access to printing ebay shipping labels. HELP PLEASE EXAMPLE. item purchased on Monday unable to pay for shipping until Thursday. Will I be penalized for taking so long?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

ebay will release up to $15 to pay for shipping,you have to apply.

sooner you ship,sooner the payment will be released.

as to penalty,depends on what you said on the listing,if you say you can ship next day ,then not shipping on time does count against you,but not a penalty,may be in the long run affects your ranking and visibility.

if they do release partial payment in your paypal account so you can use it to print shipping label,you have to find a way to print online,USPS does not accept Paypal,UNLESS you have a Paypal busienss debit card.

you can either print on Ebay or print on Paypal,it is called paypalshipnow. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

ebay will release up to $15 to pay for shipping,you have to apply.

sooner you ship,sooner the payment will be released.

as to penalty,depends on what you said on the listing,if you say you can ship next day ,then not shipping on time does count against you,but not a penalty,may be in the long run affects your ranking and visibility.

if they do release partial payment in your paypal account so you can use it to print shipping label,you have to find a way to print online,USPS does not accept Paypal,UNLESS you have a Paypal busienss debit card.

you can either print on Ebay or print on Paypal,it is called paypalshipnow. 

Login to Me Too

Kimberly74
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.