Shipped but no payment yet

logalask
New Community Member

Sold a pair of shoes and shipped them the next day,  the payment has not been accepted on my end.  I reached out to the other party and they said that they paid but no sign of their payment is showing up on my ebay account or my paypal account.  The shoes are already shipped but have not been received by the other party yet.  I am thinking I should cancel their order because they haven't paid.  Is this the best way to go about this situation?  And Is it possible to intercept the shipment before it gets to them and return it to my address?  Thanks. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

Hi logalask - 

Welcome to the Community! I'm happy that you reached out to us here, and that is definitely a concerning situation. You generally would not want to ship an item until you see the payment in your PayPal account balance. Even if we're temporarily holding it for being new to receiving payments, you'd still be able to see it in your balance. Is there a particular reason you shipped the item before receiving confirmation of a payment?

And yes, I would say trying to stop the delivery would be a good place to start. I'm not sure if that's an option at this point (or how much of an option it was when you first contacted us), but that would definitely be the best action to take.

Hope that helps a bit! If there are any other questions we can assist with here, please let us know.

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.