Seller cheated on me Please help !!!! PAYPAL/ EBAY

puneetsin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! i'm trying to contact ebay since 10th December. I bought a phone from *removed* seller on ebay on 29th Nov 2015. I still have not received the phone yet. I sent several emails to seller and asked about Tracking number. The phone was supposed to reach  by 7th Dec. I kept waited and then I messeged him I don't want the item now. Please fund my amount. I had open a dispute and ebay said they are waiting a response from seller.

Here is the URL of that item : Ebay Item

After 3 days seller updated false tracking number on December 10th 2015. He said he was in accident and could not send he has sent the parcel. I replied, Why have you send it now ? I told you i don't want it any more cause I keep on witing for his stupid phone. He said its too late, I have already sent the item, you are the new owner of the phone enjoy.

)

I waited for another 10 days but USPS site keep saying  "The seller has provided a tracking number. The tracking status will be updated once the shipment reaches the carrier." To confirm, I contcted USPS and asked if they have received any package. They stated the user has generated online receipt but we have not got the parcel.

(I'm not able to write USPS tracking number here, Its not allowing me or I would have given it

I escalated the case on ebay for my refund on 14th December. They said "Hang on we are reviewing your case" Ebay is not doing anything my case is still on hold. I don't understand what EBAY is waiting for ???????? I'm so frustrated I sent email to seller again and said i'm gonna sue you for doing fraud with me.

He replied yesterday (December 27th 2015).

"I'm sorry you wrote multiple emails saying you didn't want the item so I did not send it. Perhaps your lack of understanding of our language and customs created some confusion. The item was not sent. Do you want the item or not."

I replied him I want my refund, He didn't reply me yet nor he refunded, Its been another 24 hours past. Here is the point, 1st he did not send the item in time, 2nd he updated false tracking number claiming he has sent it, 3rd He did not ship item and now asking if I want item or not which I have already told him to refund me. Why is he doing this and Why ebay is not listening me ? Where do i call ebay to ask about it ? My case is so genuine why NO BODY is listening me ??????????? its been a month since my money is blockeddddddddd...... WHAT SHOULD I DO ????????

I'm genuine buyer with 100% positive feedback. I keep on buying stuff since 2003. I have never faced any problem like this. But really disappointed with ebay service. I will never ever gonna shop on ebay !!!!! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@puneetsin

If you are a buyer then you are bound to have 100% pos feedback, buyers can't receive negs on ebay only sellers can get negs.

Secondly if its an ebay dispute then you need to contact ebay as this is the paypal board.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

puneetsin
Contributor
Contributor

That's it ? Sound's so easy even for a child. Do you think I have not contacted ebay or opened discussion board? I get no help from anywhere and finally I'm writing here so at least PAYPAL might help me.

http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/cucps?segmentId=19999&query=Didn+t+receive+your+item&topicId=107&context...

Here is the link which I have opened request in ebay community and read what kind of help i got. people are not actually understanding my problem all they are saying me to contact ebay. I wonder HOW ??? I'm not able to talk to them. When i call ebay they put call on stupid robots who give auto answer. Its been a month since my money is blocked.

ALL I WANNA KNOW, HOW AND WHERE DO I GET HELP ??? I want to talk ebay what its taking long ?? They said you will hear from us in 3 working days. Its been 3 half weeks. What should I do ??? How long ebay will take to make decesion ? Will they take a 1 year , 5 years or 10 years to decide it ? They could figure out tracking number doesn't show anything still they are quite on it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@puneetsin

Would you ask your plumber about how to repair an electrical fault??

No? So why would you ask on the paypal board about an EBAY DISPUTE.

I can tell you how to contact paypal etc but if you want to contact ebay then ask on the ebay forums.

Also you have escalated the dispute to a claim so why don't you just wait for ebay to sort things?

We have had a little thing called Christmas and the holidays around that time since you escalated.

And if it was an international transaction then they give the seller a longer time to prove delivery with a tracking number.

Why don't you just be patient and wait for ebay to sort it.

After all you were the one that chose to buy an expensive item from a seller with 0 feedback in the last year and only 3 feedback in total for selling.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fran_ups
New Community Member

kernowlass

Volunteer Advisor   <---- YOUR A FREEBIE? AND IT SHOWS!!!
Kudos: 2775
Accepted Solutions: 2058   <---- YOUR MONITORING IS IN SERIOUS NEED OF REPAIR!
Re: Seller cheated on me Please help !!!! PAYPAL/ EBAY[ New ]

@puneetsin

Would you ask your plumber about how to repair an electrical fault??

No? So why would you ask on the paypal board about an EBAY DISPUTE.

I can tell you how to contact paypal etc but if you want to contact ebay then ask on the ebay forums.

Also you have escalated the dispute to a claim so why don't you just wait for ebay to sort things?

We have had a little thing called Christmas and the holidays around that time since you escalated.

And if it was an international transaction then they give the seller a longer time to prove delivery with a tracking number.

Why don't you just be patient and wait for ebay to sort it.

After all you were the one that chose to buy an expensive item from a seller with 0 feedback in the last year and only 3 feedback in total for selling.

Response to kernowlass Advice VIA PayPal forum--Is there a supervisor monitoring anything here?:

Wow, I can hardly believe what I've read on this board, how disrespectful, rude and insensitive can a customer service agent be? I am viewing something on a PayPal forum board, (nevermind that she had the wrong forum and business, this is NOT the point), "both PayPal and EBay walk hand in hand", still even if in fact that was not the case and I were a supervisor at PayPal and seen this forum and the behaviour demonstrated (viciously if I may add), towards this customer, that representative would have been FIRED on the spot and a apologetic response would have quickly followed!! This is a total lack of good customer communication skills and a very hostile one at that! I will NOT be intrusting any amount of money that I am not willing to readily cut my losses on through PayPal!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.