Release funds

4Boogie
New Community Member

Hello. Please release funds to my account. The package was delivered and the buyer left positive feedback

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@4Boogie

This is not customer services, no one here can release anything.

Also this would be an Ebay and not a paypal hold, they are 2 separate companies and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.

Positive feedback has nothing to do with funds release.

Info in link  >>

http://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/sr?query=1746

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 4Boogie,

I understand how frustrating this can be as who wouldnt want their money right. This is NOT an eBay hold as eBay can say that they removed the hold but, at the end PayPal is the payment processor & only PayPal can release funds NOT eBay. eBay can only remove holds which they probably did already but, PayPal system seemed to not release it on PayPal's end. So, IF 3 days has passed after the item has been delivered & you still have NOT received your funds yet then, you will call PayPal support & they will gladly release in manually on their end & that should resolve your issue. Keep in mind that positive feedback does not mean anything as their just buyers opinions for other buyers to see. PayPal and eBay dont go based on that. Hope i cleared things up for you! Best of luck & have a good one! ~AG.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.