Problem removing items from ebay that I purchased and paid for...like "hide"

kentuckybluebir
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 3 items from a live auction Berner's, and paid for and received receipt and got the items quickly but now I want to "Hide" the items from my Order list and it keeps saying my payment is pending. I have asked Berner's several times to mark these items as paid for and they tried something and said it should be fixed now but just today it is doing the same thing. I have contacted them again but I hate to keep bothering them. I must have sent at least 6 or more messages to them. Help me if you can, figure out how to move these items from my orders list. Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you mean under My EBAY,it shows all your orders for the last x months?

it would drop off,as Ebay does not keep it forever under my Ebay,there is no way to remove them yourself or hide them.

if no one has your password,they cant see it in your My Ebay,but the seller has record whom he sold to,it would be in his EBay monthly invoice,this could be around for 2 years??

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you mean under My EBAY,it shows all your orders for the last x months?

it would drop off,as Ebay does not keep it forever under my Ebay,there is no way to remove them yourself or hide them.

if no one has your password,they cant see it in your My Ebay,but the seller has record whom he sold to,it would be in his EBay monthly invoice,this could be around for 2 years??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.