Price Lowered by seller after my purchase

EddieMonster
New Community Member

I made a purchase and a few day later while item was being shipped I notice the item selling for less, can i get a refund for the price diference or am I stuck with the higher price

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you should ask the seller.

Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi EddieMonster,

As an experienced seller on eBay, i highly doubt that the seller would reimburse you the discount on that item as he would be losing money & this is a business site so putting myself in his shoes, i will not reimburse but, there are some sellers who might if your kind, you never know. Anyways, you can always file a return request claim with the reason being 'Changed My Mind' but you will have to pay for return shipping. So depending on the item prices, you going through this process will lead to you paying for return shipping & your pretty much back with the same high priced amount. Also, you never know if the other item might get damaged in transit & then you will have to file another return & the seller pays for shipping & this might lead to the seller blocking you from buying from his store again. I recommend to just keep the item you have now & inspect it the item once received & although not satisfied with the amount, you might be satisfied with the item. This is my advice to you & the way i see it as an experienced seller. Best of luck to you & have a good one! ~AG.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.