Paypal pending funds not being able to be used for shipping on Ebay

ThebigCow
Contributor
Contributor

So I am very confused on using paypal pending funds on in relation to shipping on ebay.

So two items that I offered where sold. The difference in days between when the items were sold was about one day. 

Earlier today I printed a shipping label for item 1 and I had the option to use the pending funds for item 1 on paypal to purchase it (it was an option called pay later) and I did. (This item was already payed for and marked as payed on ebay and paypal says that the payment was received )

Then just now I decided to pay for another shipping label for item 2 and I thought I could use the pending funds on paypal using the "pay later option" just like earlier  but I did not have that option. I'm not to sure why "Pay later" was not available for item one but not itm 2.

Then I decided to call ebay and they told me that there was no problem on their end and that the problem is on paypal, so now I'm here.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ThebigCow

Then you need to ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

A_TeaMz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

If Your Trying To Print A Shipping Label Through The eBay Site & You Do Not See That Opton Then You Can Try Printing The Shipping Label Through The PayPal Website. If None of These Works Then You Can Use Any Funds Available In Your PayPal To Pay For The Shipping Label OR You Can Call Customer Service But I Doubt They Will Be Able To Do Anything For You. They Will Most Likely Tell You To Add Funds To Your PayPal To Ship It Out. Just A Friendly Tip: Going Into A Marketplace Like eBay As A Seller, You Want To Go In This With Some Money In Your PayPal For Reasons Like This. I Myself Went Through All That. It Can Be Frustrating. Overall, Welcome To eBay & Good Luck To You Buddy! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.