Paypal credit (Camping Chairs)

bigjoe11a
New Community Member

In side 90 days I got 2 chairs and charged them to my paypalcredit account. I didn't even have the the chairs 90 days be for the 1st chair broke. The 2nd chair started ripping on the arm. I been trying to get paypal credit to refund my money. They want to pay for the return shipping when the seller said he didn't want me to return them. He said no returns after 30 days. Well I don't think I should be required to ship the defected product back. when that means I have to lose money. I have $51.96 into 2 chairs. and they want me to spend another $20.00 to ship them back to the seller.  I got the chairs from a seller from ebay. and ebay nor the seller will do any thing passed 30 days. 

I all ready reported the issue to BBB, and filed a complain related to this issue. The problem is that it's been all most a month and my refund still hasn't been completed. Does any one have any ideas or thoughts on this. And when I buy from ebay. How can I tell if what I'm buying is a good product. I'm tired of spending money of defected crap that I have to pay to have it returned, when it's not my fault that it broke any way. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heavy-Duty-Portable-Folding-Camp-Chair-Outdoor-Portable-Seat-Camping-500-Lbs...

Look at the above ad. This chair should hold 500lbs. It won't hold 250lbs. I would like to get some input from any one that has an idea on what to buy and what not to buy from ebay. (Then again ebay's policy's need to change for new products)

Thanks everyone

Joe

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.