Paying debit card through paypal

derek5
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I bought lens on ebay 3 days ago  . I was going to pay by credit card like always , but I have limit up to 800 eur , so I used my debit card .

When I was making payment   I clicking "Pay Now" on eBay and it later taking me to sign in through Paypal, i chose option saying to pay with a debit card and tick agreement for paypal service . 

Today I log in in my paypal account but I do not see that transaction , I check in my bank account and money was taken . 

I have very bad feelings about this transaction, ebay seller has positive Feedback  , but yesterday  all items disapear , at now he has nothing for sell . He did not delate account , any way .

I know I might be paranoid , but first what I thought , he sold 25 very expensive lens and now disapear .

I go track number and its says " We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly"

It means that DPD are waiting for  item from my sender . They did not get it yet . 3 days passed

I do not see this transaction in my paypal account and that make me worry as well 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

he did not delete his account and he has nothing for sale after selling 25 expensive lens.

did you click on his feedback and see if he has been suspended by Ebay?

or a message like this seller is no longer registered on ebay.

did you find the completed listing on Ebay,did it say you are the buyer?

if so,click on it and file item not received  or call Ebay . 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what is DPD?

SOUND  like he is dropshipping,relying on someone to ship for him.

most ebay sellers are small sellers,they will not stock 25 identical or similar lenses at home.

Login to Me Too

derek5
Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks everyone . I got parcel today , everything is ok . This time I got lesson , never use debit card . I do not know why ebay offer to use debit card when it is not so safe like I thougt first time when I used it .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.