Pay After Delivery Problem with Ebay

BiggDogg66
Contributor
Contributor

I've used PAD for years on Ebay, but today when I selected the option, I received a message saying that they can't process my payment.  What gives?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@BiggDogg66  I have been buying on eBay for about 10 years and selling for about 2 years and I have never heard of "Pay on Delivery".  I have also not seen any posts on eBay's Community about that.  I am also a Buyer and have never seen that option for buying.   Perhaps you should post your question on eBay's The Community and see what replies you get.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PAD is not always avaialble,when it is ,you will see it on the check out screen.

if you have used it in the past,and now it is not available,it could be the product,you or Paypal not extending credit

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Linc1957 wrote:

@BiggDogg66  I have been buying on eBay for about 10 years and selling for about 2 years and I have never heard of "Pay on Delivery".  I have also not seen any posts on eBay's Community about that.  I am also a Buyer and have never seen that option for buying.   Perhaps you should post your question on eBay's The Community and see what replies you get.

PAD has been around,Paypal/Ebay will charge your bank account 14 days after you placed an order.

Login to Me Too

Dkf
Contributor
Contributor
I've used PAD for a long time with no problem in ebay. Buying from same buyers and like I said never a problem. Suddenly it is no longer an option to purchase this way instead they have added e check. I spoke with customer service and they say the system flagged my account as a security risk for these purchases and there is nothing that can be done to fix it. The lady refused to let me speak to a supervisor saying they couldn't fix it either. She tried to assure me it wasn't a problem with my account or my bank but was the buyers I purchase from. That's ridiculous. Never a problem with any of them.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Dkf wrote:
I've used PAD for a long time with no problem in ebay. Buying from same buyers and like I said never a problem. Suddenly it is no longer an option to purchase this way instead they have added e check. I spoke with customer service and they say the system flagged my account as a security risk for these purchases and there is nothing that can be done to fix it. The lady refused to let me speak to a supervisor saying they couldn't fix it either. She tried to assure me it wasn't a problem with my account or my bank but was the buyers I purchase from. That's ridiculous. Never a problem with any of them.

---------

you mean the seller you purchased from.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.