Linking problems

Asdfghjkl3
New Community Member
My eBay account will not let me link to PayPal. The account settings on eBay state that it is linked to my PayPal account, but when I try to list an item for sale an error message pops up saying that my account is not linked to an active PayPal account. My settings state that it clearly is. The email address is the same for both, is spelled correctly, and is active. EBay customer service says the problem is on PayPal's end. Please help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dee_F
Contributor
Contributor

Linking is broken and if you try to delete the link and recreate it, things just get worse. 

eBay and PayPal seem to know about this but if they're doing anything about it it's not apparent. If you're affected, you basically get shut out of auctions for anything of value, since most sellers have the restiction on. 

PayPal and eBay are both saying it will take days to get a status update on this. Guess I'm giving up on both of them. Oh well, I'll take my business elsewhere if they can't be bothered to perform their most basic function or provide even the most basic customer service. 

Others should consider doing the same. And let sellers know too. They're hurting themselves until this gets fixed. 

ebay_pp2.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.