Items "wanted" functionality

workaholic24_7
Contributor
Contributor

Has this topic ever been addressed.  Specifically, I'd like to see a wanted section on Ebay that would signal to sellers the type of item on which a buyer places value or is seeking.  I find myself guessing at search terms to find a desired item for sale, hoping to get a match (during a brief moment in time) if that item happens to be for sale.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This topic should be posted at eBay because eBay and PayPal is separate companies now:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/bd-p/selling-db

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@workaholic24_7  I would follow @sharpiemarker 's advice and post on eBay's The Community.  You can post it on under the Discussion tab then Seller board.  That however will only get you replies from members (not eBay employees) who may give you some advice like maybe something inClassifieds, etc. but to my knowledge not sure if there is such a thing, like a Bulletin Board.

The other option is to bring this up in eBay's Weekly Chat, every Wed at 4 PM Eastern time, hosted by eBay employees.  That is found under the Disccusions tab, then Inside eBay heading then Weekly Chat.  THAT is hosted by eBay employees so they read what you post.  At 4 PM they post that the Chat is open and the Reply button goes live, you click that and create your post, put a Title at the top of your message.  You can type it in advance then copy and past to save time.  Ebay will then reply to it.  After an hour they close and lock the Chat to new posts but continue to answer questions afterwards.

Hope that helps ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.